I really like beet, it’s delicious and good for your body. So far, I have always added to my salad but this time, I propose it in soup! Strange? Not really, it’s very tasty. Those who are passionate about this root as I love will adore this soup. I would add that the beet is ideal to detoxify the body.
[df_divider_text title=”Some benefits of beets” title_align=”separator_align_center” el_width=”100″ style=”solid” height=”1px” accent_color=”#EEEEEE” border_size=”1px” padding=”22px 0″ position=”align_center” el_class=””]
- It’s rich in vitamins but mainly with antioxidants with betacyanin. So your cells are protected from attacks by free radicals.
- It also contains vitamin C known to strengthen the immune system.
- This food also contains lots of soluble fiber that acts as a laxative and cleans stomach and intestine.
- Beet would also be excellent to clean and stimulate the liver. It will also purify your blood.
- It is also a remedy against anemia and osteoporosis.
- Beetroot is a boon for diabetics because its glyceric index is 64, just the necessary sugar and stabilizes blood sugar levels.
- Finally, it would increase sports performance.
With all these benefits, I think a cure of beets soup would be perfect after a few days of excess, do not you think?
Detox beet soup
For 4 personnes
Vegan / Vegetarian
Preparation time : 15 minutes / Cooking time : 40 minutes
2 cooked beets
2 small turnips
1 garlic clove
salt and pepper
Mince a clove of garlic and fry in a pan with a little olive oil. Add the carrots, peeled and coarsely chopped, and turnips in the same way. Sauté 10 minutes.
Add beets into chunks. Saute 5 minutes. Add about 1 liter of water. Add salt and pepper then cover, reduce and simmer 20-25 minutes. Stir occasionally.
Once the carrots are melting, mix the preparation. Directory you can serve with some parsley leaves, almond milk and sunflower seeds for a little crunch.