Ah, Sundays … I think you start to know me, never without my brioche or croissants! Haha! Next week, I decided to make my own homemade brioche, I promise to share it if it’s successful😀
I wanted to share with you today a few things that I like these days with you, I let you discover…
- First, I am very glad I discovered yesterday trailer for Season 2 of Chef’s Table, the documentary series about chefs on Netflix. I saw season 1 that had captivated me, the images are sublime and those chefs are incredible, they are true geniuses. I like the international side than Netflix takes it opens to the world without American stay. I find the idea of the posting a series at the same moment around the world so cool! Whether you are in France, USA or elsewhere, and Netflix is available, you can see it, even in your language! (Yes, I know, you always see the series in VO, but it’s still cool!). I can not wait to discover this second season that seems exciting. It will be available in May.
- To stay a bit in the field of Netflix, I began to look there are few The Walking Dead. Not being a big fan of zombie and bloody movie until then, I was not very tempted. But many friends praised and I’m very curious, in addition, little problems with my health, I’m quite at home these days. So I started. And I can tell you that I’m totally hooked! This is gory but strangely it does not bother me at all. The characters are very endearing and the story is fascinating. We remain captivated by what will happen to them. I highly recommend this additive series. By cons, if the sight of blood bothers you, go your way.
- This granola bowl with rhubarb looks delicious, it’s a recipe by Shelly of the blog Vegetarian ‘Ventures. I love this kind of small thing to start the day, don’t you?
- Day before yesterday I made a blueberry and almond pie and it was so good! I soon would share the recipe ❤️
- I’d like to try the almond cookies, figs and chocolate by Will Frolic for Food. I love everything that’s on this blog! Everything seems healthy but very tasty.
So that was my little list of things I appreciated this week. Good Sunday to everyone!
Ps : Don’t forget to go see my article about the 5 benefits of orange juice 😙