It’s been a while since I haven’t made a “Weekly Summary” by sharing some articles that I like . It is a pity because I spend a lot of time on various blogs. Photos can be so beautiful! It’s crazy, I think the web has really developed and created many talents.
And for me, even if my recipes are not as innovative as Will Frolic for Food, I love blogging. It is above all the sharing that I like. Having liked something, it is to take a picture and make a nice article.
So today I would like to share articles, but mostly awesome blogs I read regularly.
- I am interested recently to YouTube, which is a shame since there are many very cool channels that deserve your attention. Start with Good Eatings, a vegan and gluten free blog. Videos are superbly made and these brownies seem to be a delight!
- Another channel that I watch regularly, Jenny Mustard. She is very talented and regularly post videos with various vegan recipes or tips. I love her minimalist universe.
- I love the blog of Will Frolic for Food, the pictures are beautiful and there are really unique recipes. You will find vegetarian and gluten-free but also vegan. A recipe tempts me a lot lately, her Sour Cherry Spoon Cake, all these fruits take me mouth water.
- Back in France, with Miss Blemish, she shared this week on her blog a gluten free crust recipe, noted it somewhere!
- Me offering me lunch box with full of color, I loved the Buddha’s bowl of the blog Saveurs Végétales, it looks so delicious.
- There is also a new section on the blog of Les Demoizelles I enjoyed reading, Weekend. Celine simply tells what she did during her Saturday and Sunday, nothing more complicated but interesting. The posts are always cool when t’s about lifestyle.
- And finally I wanted to tell you about something I love to do from Monday to Friday is go to the Facebook page of La Guinguette d’Angèle to see which flat her offered daily. There is always pretty pictures and enticing lunch box.
That is all for now, have a happy weekend,