Today I wanted to share with you the discovery of a great product, the organic muesli of Charles Vignon.
It is always best to make oneself muesli because you put natural products that we choose carefully. However, we doesn’t always find the time to cook and it’s convenient to have an already version in the closet in case of granola craving.
I love making what I call “breakfast bowl”. I add a lot of things overnight chia, soy yogurt, fruit, goji berries and granola! It brings a sweet and crunchy touch.
I tested a lot of different granola/muesli, especially organic versions recently. I’m really passionate about food, I like to get interested in organic products. I can spend hours in Naturalia. There is one right downstairs from my house! haha 😄
Honestly, it’s a delight! Granola are really very good. But I mostly wanted to talk with you to the history of the brand. Charles Vignon is a company that exists since 1908 and it is the first to have proposed a diet and organic muesli in France. I advise you to visit their beautiful website where you can find more information about their history.
Why did I choose to talk about it?
- It’s an organic and manufactured in France product (which I support more and more, buy local!)
- This is a very good muesli crunchy and slightly sweet
- There are dry or dehydrated superfruits which are a great addition to the preparation
- Although it is more expensive than a cereal box of mass distribution (full of sugar), it remains accessible (4.43 €)
- There are a variety of muesli, I like changing taste and they offer a variety of muesli, chocolate berries, ancient grains (gluten free), 3 chocolates, cinnamon apple, pear orange date. They have gluten free, whole versions, palm oil free, there is something for all diets 😀
So that was my little crush of the moment ❤️
PS: This is not a sponsored article, just a crush.0