Hello! For this weekly Summary, I realize that I share especially recipes which I found these last two weeks. They seem quite so delicious! I could not refrain. Besides, photos are always so beautiful on these blogs. I let you discover all this with, have usually an illustration 💙
- In the first one, I would want to share with you the discovery of a blog, Probably This, you knew? I find that their recipes look great and I like very much the general atmosphere of this blog. I directly added it to my favorites!
- It is little late for Thanksgiving but not for a salad! The blog Pinch of Yum published the recipe of a salad with wild rice, mango and cranberries with a seasoning in the lemon, yummy…
- As we are on Sunday, I often take time to take a green tea in the afternoon. To accompany this break, why not to try these small cakes with pistachio and in lemon curb of the blog, Erin made This, they seem to me very good.
- I see numerous recipes of gnocchis at the moment and I really want to make it. I perceive it with sweet potato (my obsession), with pumpkin or still purple potatoes. That of the blog Flourishing Foodie are simple but seem to be a delight.
- And then Christmas approaches very quickly, for it I found the most beautiful biscuits of Christmas which I have never seen on the blog of Hint of Vanilla. The decoration is so meticulous, it is magnificent, I wouldn’t taste one.
- I also a lot loved the article on Make my Lemonade, who was a DIY to pack chocolate bars. It is very great, it’s not more lacking than to make is even the chocolate to put inside.
- Finally, to close these inspirations, I would want to share the article “Run Wild” by Garance Doré. I liked a lot reading and rediscovering a universe which rocked my childhood.
I wish you all merry Sunday, I, I spin to see Hunger Games. I have to see the end of the saga!