Little of healthy today, I would like to speak about a product that I consume every day. It is about flaxseeds. Since I learnt all the benefits of these small seeds, I try to consume it as much as possible, in particular in the breakfast. The first time when I tested, it was not particularly pleasant because I enjoyed them in a simple glass of water. An advice, do not try. It was not really good. As a result, I looked for several ways to savour them without grimacing. But at first let us speak about all the benefits which these seeds bring us.
[df_divider_text title=”The benefits of flaxseeds :” title_align=”separator_align_center” el_width=”100″ style=”solid” height=”1px” accent_color=”#EEEEEE” border_size=”1px” padding=”22px 0″ position=”align_center” el_class=””]
- They possess many fibers but few carbohydrate and contain of the mucilage which is a fiber training a gel which is soluble in the water and has advantages for a good transit. So, linseeds allow to detoxify your body and to lose weight.
- These seeds are also perfect for your beauty, they contain “ALA” fats which return your more beautiful skin just like your hair and your nails. They are also rich in vitamin B which reduces the drought of your hair and also allows to reduce the acne and the eczema.
- The “ALA” fats present in these seeds will also allow you to be more quickly full and to decrease your desire for sugar.
- By capturing fats and cholesterol in your digestive tract, the soluble fibers which possess flaxseeds will lower your rate of cholesterol.
- They are rich in antioxidants thanks to lignanes, known too for its antibacterial properties.
- They would reduce our chances to have cancers.
- Flaxseeds continent also omega 3, known to be burners bad fats.
- Finally, they would reduce naturally the symptoms of the menopause, in particular hot flashes.
With as much profits, why go without it?
[df_divider_text title=”Tips to eat them :” title_align=”separator_align_center” el_width=”100″ style=”solid” height=”1px” accent_color=”#EEEEEE” border_size=”1px” padding=”22px 0″ position=”align_center” el_class=””]
- I prepare a small fruit salad almost every morning with fresh fruit of season. I let dip flaxseeds (approximately 1 tbsp in a coffee cup with some water and leash to inflate 10 in 30 minutes). Then, I add them to my fruit salad with goji berries.
- You can test my recipe of Soda Bread with flaxseeds or incorporate them into any bread dough.
- I also put them in my Healthy Breakfast Bread but they can also adapt themselves to muffins for example.
- Or then, there is the “overnight oats” version, the blog Pinch of Yum proposes you a recipe with flaxseeds.
Here we are, with all this, you don’t have any excuses 😀