It’s Sunday and believe me, this year my weekends are not any more than they were, they amount at hours and hours of work… Resume classes, learn them, research, etc. It is fascinating, there is not to say but I have to recognize that the days doing nothing and to dawdle miss me! After all, it is only a question of time because I will be (again) on holidays in only 6 weeks (yippee) or not. That also means that the time takes off and that it is really going to need that I get ready for my examinations of the first half of the year.
Nevertheless, I always find some time to go on Web and have some entertainments which I would like to share with you (and draw between two index cards)😉
- I begin with an article with absolutely sublime photos, do you know the blog of Celine Marks of “Les demoizelles” ? This week, she posted an article “La villa Coeur“. She travels in the USA at the moment and shares incredible photos, I advise you to go to see them, it is breathtaking (I imagine that must be even more phenomenal in the truth).
- Another blog than I appreciate a lot and that I follow, Butter and Brioche, it is filled with quite very great recipes, besides, Thalia who holds the blog is very active on Pinterest, if you like the beautiful photos of dishes in any kinds, go to follow her. The recipe which pleased me this week are her delicious Brownie torte.
- Mythical blog, Call Me Cupcake, what culinary bloggers doesn’t know this blog, frankly? She published this week a Spiced Apple Muffins recipe, yummy..❤️
- Small tv show bracket, I began this week the big series Homeland. I had still never had time to see it before. I have to recognize that it is really brilliant. Every episodes are different and if that continues like that, I am going to become hooked!
- I liked the photos of AfterDRK on the exhibition “Ladies in Levi’s“, the article was nice.
- Other food blog than I follow a lot, Fix Feast Flaire, she posted a recipe of cookies, The New Chocolate Chip Cookies, they tempt a lot me and I want to test them as quickly as possible!
- Finally, to finish my inspirations list and crushes of the week, I would like that you see an illustration, “Botanical Rorschach” of Cocorrina. Her graphics are always very beautiful, I adore!
Here are my inspirations of the week with one of my illustrations. And you, are there brilliant things which arrived at you this week or inspirantes discoveries? 😊
xx, Mary 💙0