Tomorrow it is Halloween! It is funny, this year more than the previous ones I remember of my little girl’s Halloween past at my grandparents. I disguised (often in witch) and we left in several, as free as the air (but doubtless very watched) in the conquest of a maximum of candies (that I never ate). It was often dark and I adored walking and seeing all these enlightened houses. The weather often obliged us to cover myself more and to hide our attractive costumes, but it was not important, the amusement was there. By returning in the warmth, I took refuge with the fireplace and my grandmother prepared me an absolutely divine pumpkins soup to which I added some pieces of St-Nectaire (a french cheese), a pure delight. I like these souvenirs, It is sweet moments which I wouldn’t want to forget.
To celebrate this moment of the year, I propose you an illustration (I become more productive) and a list of very nice articles on the theme of Halloween as well as some movies to see on Saturday evening if you stay quietly at your home.
- Let us begin by speaking recipe, you know the blog Half Baked Harvest? For my part, it is the site which I visit regularly, we find always full of delicious recipes there, Tieghan who manages the blog created four recipes which are perfected for an evening of Halloween but which look so delicious. These four recipes are : her caramelized apples (and stylized for the occasion), some small appetizers, a pumpkin hot chocolates and the best (in my sense) for the end, a chocolate glass cups with brownies (yummy).
- These littles Scary Apple Tarts are not badly either, by the blog My sunny Sunday.
- Other find cute, these small cupcakes of Halloween, simple to realize and doubtless very well from the blog Les Cookines.
- Cupcakes being really good and beautiful, these other little chocolate cakes medal just for the party from the blog Patros e Traverssas seem so very nice.
- If you are lacking ideas, Elle à table gives you some ideas that I like very much.
- I also discovered in my (researches a very attractive blog which I didn’t know, Days of Camille, she proposes in her last articles, two articles which caught my attention, the first one is the recipe of a cheese cake of autumn absolutely sublime and the second is a great idea to decorate your house, a DIY of pumpkins of Halloween, it is very sober and that could follow all your autumn!
- Other DIY of a pumpkin by Natasha Birds, these are very attractive and very cute, that does not very frighten for Halloween but I found them too beautiful to not speak about it.
- If you know the famous site of Popsugar, you doubtless perceived that they proposed a lots of articles on Halloween, I hold one in particular, this death’s-head decorated with flowers (for the fear, we shall go back 😄).
- Let us stay in the decoration and realize a table of Halloween full glitter with the blog Atelier Fête Unique, very sober and cute.
- Finally, I propose you four movies for Halloween. At first three that I know by heart, Hide and Seek, The Others and The Sixth sense. They are any brilliant and the ends are breathtaking. They are not terrifying movies but I prefer those. There is also Crimson Peak that you can maybe visit it on Saturday evening in theatre. I have not still had time to go to see it but it seems to me very interesting with a particular universe.
Here we are, I hope that these few ideas will help you to spend a terrible Saturday (or not). In any event, I wish you merry Halloween 🎃