Ah…the fondant, flowing…yumm. It’s always a delight! I have long tested several recipes to find “THE” recipe. After several failures, overcooked, not enough for flowing, fluffy or even simple indémoulables, I finally understood the tactic. Everything starts already with a good mold. There is a technical miracle, butter and sugar for your mold fondant is removed from the mold without difficulty. It is also good that dosages I’ll (nicely) give you 😊. In fact, there is nothing simpler or faster than a chocolate fondant.
For 4 fondants
Preparation Time : 10 minutes / Cooking Time : 20 minutes / Rest : 1 à 2 heures
What you will need :
- 5 ounces (120g) black chocolate
- 1/3 cup (60g) brown sugar (+ 2 tbsp for the molds)
- 2 eggs
- 2 eggs yolks
- 1/2 cup (100g) butter (+ a nut to grease the molds)
- 1/4 cup (30 to 40g) châtaign flour
1 . Melt chocolate and butter in the manner you prefer. You must get a nice smooth and homogeneous mixture.
2. Beat the two eggs, egg yolks and sugar together energetically without blanch it.
3. Combine the two mixtures together. Add the flour. Prepare your molds. Grease and lightly cover them with sugar to form a thin layer.
5. I always put 1-2 hours in the fridge but we can also do them at the last moment. Put them in the oven for 18-20 minutes at 200°C (400°F).
Et voilà ! Enjoy ! ❤️