Without really knowing why, I do not eat beets. It’s pretty strange because I love it. This product became almost exotic. After the many articles and post pinterest of American blogs that I love so much, I wanted to throw myself.
This salad recipe is nothing extraordinary but it is very tasty and with the heatwave of recent times, it refreshes 🙂
Pour 1 médium bowl
Preparation time : 20 minutes / Cooking time : 5 minutes
What you will need :
- 1 large steamed beets
- 5-6 lettuce leaves (oak leaf type)
- 1 handful of pine nuts
- 20g feta
- Salt and pepper
- Balsamic vinegar
- Olive oil
1. Start simply by cutting the beets into slices or cubes for smaller pieces. Cut also the salad leaves into strips.
2. Heat a skillet over high heat and fry the pine nuts for it to lightly toast.
3. Put lettuce and beetroot in a bowl. Crumble feta on top. Add the pine nuts. Cut chives and parsley still on. Salt and pepper.
4. Finally, add 2-3 tablespoons of olive oil and 1 to 2 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar.