I introduced you slightly this recipe in my previous article on the bechamel sauce. This lasagna recipe is really fantastic! It is long to prepare but simple and really delicious. Again, this is a vegetarian recipe. It will be perfect if you receive a lot of people, it will please everyone 🙂
For the tomato sauce, I advise you to realize yourself. I suggest you a recipe later because if you look at the labels of industrial sauces, they all contain sugar ! I think it’s a shame to eat sugar in this way, the one who is naturally in tomatoes is enough !
For 4 people
Preparation time : 10 + 15 minutes / Cooking time : 30 + 45 minutes
What do you need :
- 1 yellow pepper
- 1 red pepper
- 1 zucchini
- 1 eggplant
- 9 leaves of pasta lasagna
- 1 handful of grated gruyere
- 250 ml bechamel
- 400 ml tomato sauce
- 2tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper
1 . Cut the peppers in half, remove the white membranes, seeds and green queux. Cut into large slices lengthwise zucchini and eggplant.
2. Ask all these vegetables on baking plaques covered with baking paper. With a kitchen brush, brush the zucchini and eggplant with olive oil, salt and pepper. Bake for 30 minutes in an oven at 200 ° C.
3. After 20 minutes, remove the peppers (only if the skin forms black bubbles) and put them in a plastic bag for a few minutes.
4. Make your bechamel sauce. Remove peppers from bag remove the skin.
5. Remove the zucchini and eggplant from the oven after 30 minutes and leave the oven on, still at 200 ° C.
6.Begin to prepare your lasagna. Line the bottom with tomato sauce, top with vegetables and then 3 lasagna leaves. Repeat two times. Over the last lasagna leaves, add tomato sauce and béchamel.
7. Bake in the hot oven for 45 minutes.
You will see, everyone will be impressed;)