What do you think to a little sweet and gluten-free recipe? Failing to make up my mind, I tried a mixed between the french financier (very famous in France) and the american blueberry muffins. It is quite successful. Besides, there is not a single …
What I like with financier, it is hazelnut and minimalist side. I find that the muffins are sometimes a bit big, a single mouthful is enough. And blueberries … what I love blueberries ! In pastries, it’s great, I put it everywhere! (You can find my other cake recipe using lemons and blueberries here)
This recipe goes very well with your tea time in the afternoon. It is also a quick and easy recipe.
For 12 little financiers
Preparation time : 10 minutes / Cooking time : 15 minutes
What you’ll need :
- 3 egg whites
- 1/2 cup (80g) icing sugar
- 1/2 cup (80g) butter, melted
- 2/3 cup (65g) powdered haleznuts
- 1/2 cup (60g) rice flour and mixed chestnut
- 1 handful fresh or frozen blueberries
1 . Preheat oven to 200 ° C (400°F).
2 . Melt the butter in a saucepan. At the same time, mix the flour, powdered hazelnut and icing sugar.
3. Add to prepare the melted butter, then, the three egg whites. Mix well.
4. Fill the mold to 3/4 (it’s precise but they will not grow as muffins).
5. Add with the hands blueberries on top, push some to the heart. Bake for 15 minutes at 200°C (400°F).