I love banana breads in the morning … In addition to this recipe is great, no gluten or lactose and sugar, great to start the day ! With a fruit and tea from Mariage Frère, it’s the perfect combo.
It’s been some time that sugar becomes public enemy number 1. I was offered the book Zero Sugar, it really is very well done. I realized that we really eat too much sugar and without knowing it … The journalist who wrote the book stopped the sugar for 1 year. Honestly, I am completely unable. I love sugar (who does not love that?). But this book allowed me to become aware of things and be careful to minimize.
Most Banana Bread recipes are very (and too) rich in sugar. My recipe has none and believe me, it does not alter the taste. This morning cake with almonds and dry raisins is succulent. So yes, there is sugar in raisins but that’s part of it I give myself. It’s still better than 150 g of brown sugar.
For 6-8 people
Preparation time : 15 minutes / Cook time : 40 minutes
What you need :
- 170 g pastry flour mix without gluten
- 55 g mixture of rice flour and chestnut
- 100 g butter (given the little lactose in butter, that’s what I used but for intolerant, prefer margarine)
- 2 big eggs
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 pot soy yogurt
- 100 g de unsweetened apple compote (or other according to tastes)
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 handful of almonds
- 1 handful of pumpkin seeds
- 1 handful of dry raisins
1. Pre-heat your oven to 180 ° C.
2. Beat the butter and apple compote add the eggs, soy yogurt, vanilla extract and mashed banana. Mix.
3. Add the flour and baking soda. Finally, add the almonds, pumpkin seeds and raisins.
4. Use baking paper, cover your mold and use it as protects mold. It allows not to add butter and it is easier to unmold.
5. Pour the mixture into the pan and bake for 40 minutes at 180 ° C.
Et voilà ! Happy breakfast ! 🙂